Saturday 8 February 2014

I'm a Fine Art student and as part of my work I am currently collecting stories based of the lives of British South Asian women. I myself am of Pakistani ethnicity and so far I have been basing my work on myself but now I am wanting to gather different perspectives. The stories can range from happy and funny to sad and upsetting. The reason for this is to show the world what it is like to be a British South Asian woman in this day and age. To show how our rich culture has influenced us as well as the pitfalls of it.
Everything will remain anonymous and the stories (with your permission) will be published into a book.
If you have any further questions or want to send your story and be apart of this project please send an email to: ofthemysteriousvoice@hotmail.co.uk

No comments:

Post a Comment